Sunday, March 18, 2018

#WhoRunTheWorld Meet your next HEROINE: Featuring CATHY from Arsen by Mia Asher!


We all love to talk about our book boyfriends, but how about our favorite HEROINES? When I was approched to pick my favorite, only one person came to mind. CATHY from Mia Asher's Arsen

Cathy may not be the most popular heroine. In fact, a lot of people don't love her. I have always firmly been #TeamCathy and here is why: 


Cathy is an imperfect herone. She's broken, flawed, and she knows it. And THIS is why I love her so much. I could relate to her and parts of her journey. Not the cheating part, but so much of the rest. 

I'm a cheater.
I'm a liar.
My whole life is a mess.

I love a man.
No, I love two men…
I think.

One makes love to me. The other sets me on fire.
One is my rock. The other is my kryptonite.

I'm broken, lost, and disgusted with myself.

But I can't stop. This is my story.
My broken love story.
To me, 'Arsen' has always been such a powerful story, becuase it's Cathy's story first and foremost. Cathy has a life most people would envy. She is married to the perfect man who loves and adores her. She has a good job. She should be happy. She should feel fulfilled. But she isn’t. She doesn’t. She feels incomplete. Defective. Reality has not been kind to Cathy. The one thing she has always wanted in life, to become a mother, is out of her reach. It’s tearing her apart from the inside out. It’s making her resent Ben and his perfection. It’s changing her, changing everything. Cathy has a life most people would envy. She is married to the perfect man who loves and adores her. She has a good job. She should be happy. She should feel fulfilled. But she isn’t. She doesn’t. She feels incomplete. Defective. Reality has not been kind to Cathy. The one thing she has always wanted in life, to become a mother, is out of her reach. It’s tearing her apart from the inside out.  It’s changing her, changing everything. 


If you love angst and want to read a real and raw story of an unconventionaly wonderful heroine, check out Cathy's story, Arsen, and see why I love her so much!

http://amzn.to/2HuKMgL 



Check out the rest of the tour! Line up HERE

There is also an awesome GIVEAWAY! 


2 comments:

BBU - Coming Soon