Monday, September 11, 2017

5 stars for GRIP!


GRIP:
Resisting an irresistible force wears you down and turns you out.
I know.
I’ve been doing it for years.
I may not have a musical gift of my own, but I’ve got a nose for talent and an eye for the extraordinary.
And Marlon James – Grip to his fans – is nothing short of extraordinary.
Years ago, we strung together a few magical nights, but I keep those memories in a locked drawer and I’ve thrown away the key.
All that’s left is friendship and work.
He’s on the verge of unimaginable fame, all his dreams poised to come true.
I manage his career, but I can’t seem to manage my heart.
It’s wild, reckless, disobedient.
And it remembers all the things I want to forget.

Read GRIP Today!
(Free in Kindle Unlimited)
Amazon US ➜ http://amzn.to/2gsx1mB
Amazon UK ➜ http://amzn.to/2gz387W
Amazon CA ➜ http://amzn.to/2vADPJn
Amazon AU ➜ http://amzn.to/2gsH3Em

Add to GoodReads ➜  http://bit.ly/2k1T1rL

Join the Grip Discussion Group:

Find the GRIP Series On Audio!

CHRISTY'S 5 STAR REVIEW:

5 STARS!!!!

description
 
   
“My heart broke loose on the wind.”
 

Poetic, inspiring, brilliant, and SO ROMANTIC, it’s no wonder Grip will be sitting on my favorites list of 2017. I absolutely loved this book!

Bristol and Grip met eight years ago and connected right away. Everything came together in the one week they spent together (read the prequel, Flow and you’ll see), then it all fell apart. Their entire relationship changed. It’s been complicated ever since. Grip is now Bristol’s client, she’s his manager. He’s also her brother’s best friend. Even though it seems impossible for them to be together, they are always a part of each others lives.

Bristol and Grip both fell for each other the moment they met, but Bristol is terrified to be with Grip that way. She’s terrified to love anyone that much.
 
   
“I want you so much it scares me,” I say in a rush before my fear stops me. “The way I feel about you terrifies me.”
 

Bristol does everything she does to push Grip away, but Grip won’t let her. Their relationship isn’t easy. But their love can never be doubted, even through it all. The love that Bristol and Grip shared was truly inspiring. They loved each other so deep, so hard, it was powerful. I love reading romance books where I can fell that love and connection so deeply.
 
   
He hasn’t met a love like mine. My love is Pandora’s Box. Grip snapped my hinges and pried me open. He let this love out. My love has a wild streak. Good luck trying to tame it.
 

This story was so much more than a romance. It was a story of friendship, of family, and it had deeper, more complex themes. I loved that Bristol and Grip’s story wasn’t the most conventional love story. It made it that much more intriguing. Grip was a poet. He had such a way with words. He’s such a beautiful man. Bristol is stubborn, stressed you out a bit, is vulnerable, but also has so much strength. I loved them both!

Grip is one of those books that gripped me from the start and never let go. Kennedy Ryan’s writing is truly brilliant. I listened to the audio book and the narration was fantastic. This book is so stunning, so memorable, and all around amazing. I loved the way it ended, but I want so much more! I can’t wait to read Still and I’m so glad the wait isn’t too long!
 
I want to spend the rest of my life feeling this way, like I’m only half alive when she isn’t here. There’s nowhere she could go I wouldn’t chase her.
 
   
description

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon