Thursday, July 20, 2017

Unconventional by Isabel Love is LIVE!!!











Title: Unconventional
Author: Isabel Love
Genre: Erotic Romance
Release Date: July 20, 2017



Blurb

Happily ever after—what a joke! I tried that once and ended up divorced.
Now, I only want one thing from men.
Charlie Nelson is good at giving me that one thing. Really, really good.

So good, in fact, I discovered a new side of myself.
I never knew I liked to watch until I saw his talented hands touching someone else.
I never knew I liked to be watched until I felt his searing gaze on me.

Maybe happily ever after isn’t always a white picket fence, wedding bells, and 2.5 kids.
Maybe it’s something a bit more…unconventional.


*Warning: Contains dirty talk, piercings and hot threesomes.
Intended for readers over 18 years of age.






Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Christy's 5 star review:

   photo 20046269_10103996939962148_1428495439546976236_n_zpsm9rwsqzg.jpg


So… let me start out by saying that THIS is by far the HOTTEST book I’ve read this year! I mean, sweet baby Jesus! Isabel Love burns up the pages with Unconventional! When I first read Untouchable, I was curious about Max and Monica’s wild friends, Charlie and Quinn. This book is a complete stand-alone, but if you’ve read Love’s first book, you’ve already met our leading man and lady.

Charlie Nelson is a photographer. He’s perpetually single, preferring just to hook-up. Charlie’s been hurt in the past and that has turned him into the type that doesn’t do relationships. He meets his match when he meets Quinn Fitzpatrick. Quinn is also an artist. She is the same as Charlie in a lot of ways. Quinn is the girl that just wants to have fun. She’s not into anything serious. She and Charlie develop this flirty and super sexy friends with benefits relationship.

   photo 20228352_10103996939982108_5706767179011763584_n_zpsgtokeed9.jpg


It’s just what they both want. Friends. Lots of sex. No strings. They push the boundaries with each other, delving into their deeper sexual desires. Through that, they start to trust one another, care for one another, and maybe, even start developing real feelings for one another. What I loved most about Quinn and Charlie is that there was no judgment between the two of them. They accepted one another and just got each other.

I am one of those readers that will rarely five star an erotica type book. They never really hit all of my love buttons, because a lot of the time they are super sexy, but don’t give me enough story or enough feels. Unconventional had it all. Steamy, emotional, funny, and the perfect amount of feels. I love Isabel’s writing. LOVE IT! If you’re looking for a fun and naughty read with some depth and a real story attached, this is the book for you! I can’t wait to see what else Love has in store for us!

“Life has taken so many choices away from us, and I like that we get to define our happily ever after.”


   photo 20106311_10103996940051968_1670580054817888295_n_zps07y2jzmx.jpg

Excerpt 
What an odd date this is—he’s taking me out to watch another man give me orgasms.
A giggle erupts from my throat at the thought.


“What’s so funny?” He grins over at me as he starts up the car and pulls out into the street.
“Just…this. I can’t believe I’m doing this. I never thought I was this kind of woman.”


He narrows his eyes at me. “What kind of woman?”


“The…you know…threesome kind, or whatever this is.” I wave my hand in front of me.
“The kind of woman that likes to explore her sexuality? The kind of woman that likes to try new things? The kind of woman that doesn’t let society dictate the way she leads her life?”


Hmm. I don’t mind being that kind of woman. I feel his stare at the stoplight.


“Quinn.”
My mirth dies and my smile fades at his serious tone. I meet his blue eyes and raise my eyebrows in question.


“You listen to me: I think you’re fucking amazing—strong, beautiful, talented, sexy as fuck. If doing this is going to change your opinion of yourself, let’s not.”


My chest squeezes at his sincerity and I feel so much better about tonight. I mean, I am excited, but I must admit I was afraid of the judgment factor, of what he’ll think of me after tonight. Now he’s worried about what I’ll think of myself, and that alone makes me square my shoulders, raise my chin, and reassure him.


“I want this, Charlie, really want it. I promise I won’t regret it later.”


He leans forward, smiling, and places a soft kiss on my lips. “That’s more like it.”



 Author Bio


Isabel Love is a hopeless romantic. She loves reading about two people falling in love, overcoming whatever obstacles they may face, and finding their happily ever after. A husband, two kids, and a full-time job keep her busy by day, but by night, she can be found with her Kindle in hand, reading “just one more chapter”.


Author Links


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon