Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Every Little Thing by Samantha Young


Hartwell, Delaware—the perfect place to get away from it all, and find what you never knew you needed…

Bailey Hartwell has many reasons to feel content—her successful business, a close circle of friends, and her steady boyfriend…even if their romance feels staid after ten years without a serious commitment. The only challenge in her life comes in the form of sexy businessman Vaughn Tremaine. She thinks the ex-New Yorker acts superior and that he considers her a small-town nobody. But when Bailey’s blindsided by a betrayal, she’s shocked to discover Vaughn is actually a decent guy. 

Vaughn admires Bailey’s free spirit, independence, and loyalty. As his passion for her has grown, his antagonism toward her has only worsened. Every little thing Bailey does seduces him. But when Vaughn’s painful emotional past makes him walk away in fear he will hurt her, it opens an old wound in Bailey, and she uncharacteristically retreats.

Once Vaughn begins to realize he’s made the biggest mistake of his life, he has no choice but to fight like he’s never fought before to convince Bailey that the love they’ve found together only comes around once in a lifetime.



Christy's Review: 

4 stars!!!


   photo turn off the lightsturn on the stars_zpsof34sbin.png

 “You don’t know how perfect you two are for each other. One ice, one fire, but both stubborn as hell.”


Every Little Thing is the second book in Samantha Young’s Hart’s Boardwalk series. When I finished the first book, I was so ecstatic to get a book about Bailey Hartwell and Vaughn Tremaine. I love that enemy to lovers story line and I could tell that their story would turn into an epic love.

Bailey Hartwell is the owner and operator of Hartwell’s inn and the town princess of sorts. She loves where she lives, her community, and takes pride in her boardwalk. When Vaughn Tremaine first came to town wanting to open a huge hotel and being from the big city, Bailey showed resistance. Although Tremaine proved he wasn’t the big city slicker wanting to disrupt their town, he’s still had some tension with Bailey ever since.

The tension between them is some straight up sexual tension just screaming to boil over. You could feel it with every quip they threw at one another.
 
“I’m sorry. I have a bad habit of being a bastard to you.” Bailey’s eyebrows rose at his admission. And then something rueful and mischievous glinted in those beautiful eyes of hers. “Maybe that’s because I have a bad habit of being a bitch to you.”

I just loved these two so much! Bailey is a fantastic heroine. I loved how strong and independent she was. Vaughn is pretty amazing as well. He was a great hero and someone who is loyal and protective to those he loves. I’ve also got to shout out to Vaughn’s Dad- he was just wonderful! I loved the back and forth banter between Bailey and Vaughn. I also loved the connection they shared and how powerful it was once they gave into one another.

Samantha Young’s writing is enthralling and I didn’t want to put this one down. I love the small town vibe, charming characters, and sense of community. Vaughn and Bailey’s story was sweet, steamy, and fiery. It captivated me from the start and I loved the moments of humor woven in. I’m excited for more from the Hartwell bunch (especially Jack and Emery! I’m not sure if their story will be together, but I would LOVE books for both of them!)

   photo turn off the lightsturn on the stars-2_zpsugrurt8z.png


Giveaway: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon