Thursday, September 15, 2016

Candy Boys by Jo Raven - Bella's 4 Star Review:




Candy Boys by Jo Raven

Blurb
Meet my fantasy boyfriends. Aren’t they just the sexiest, cutest thing? I know, right? They totally are. They are hot, too hot for a quiet – and obsessed with them – girl working in a bookshop.
That’d be me, by the way.
There’s also the tiny problem of Joel wanting another girl. And as for Jethro, well… he doesn’t do girls. Or maybe he doesn’t do relationships. He certainly doesn’t do boys, so he isn’t doing his best and very male friend… right? Much less his male friend and me at the same time.
So it’s fine to crush on them. And write a serial story on my blog in which we have tantric sex in every possible position.
All three of us. Together. Touching, and licking, and sucking, and screwing.
Whew.
I mean, it’s okay. It’s perfectly safe. They’ll never even know I exist, much less find out about my blog and my secret fantasy about them.
Right?
Yeah, that’s what I thought, too.


Links

Bella's Review: 4 stars
Jo Raven is a new author to me. Once I saw the blurb, I HAD to read more!!!

Candy is my kind of girl. She's nerdy, works at a bookstore and has a blog. She reviews books AND writes a fantasy serial about J-one and J-two. However, J-one and J-two are real guys. She has been crushing on Joel and Jethro from afar aaannnd she really wants to get it on with them. And wants them to get it on with each other. Seriously hot!

And then she meets them in real life. Fantasy meets reality.

Though she never thought they would be into her. Or into each other. But as the story progresses....they totally are!

Joel struggles with his attraction to Jet, but Jet has already come to terms with his bisexuality.

This story is seriously hot. I mean.

SERIOUSLY.

HOTTTTT.

Like. Need-to-take-a-break-and-get-some-relief kind of hotness.

Bottom line: if you like M/M/F - one click it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon