Monday, May 2, 2016

Review: The Cookies & Cups Cookbook by Shelly Jaronsky



Amazon buy link: http://amzn.to/26MgBtx

Let me first start off by telling you I have never made a dessert from scratch. I have always wanted to make my own, but never really attempted to before. So when this cookbook arrived in my mailbox from Gallery Books as part of their review team called XOXPerts I wanted to try one out. 

There were several that caught my attention, but Over The Top Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie SCREAMED make me! The directions were really easy to understand and follow. Which was a big deal for me. I've read some recipes and thought "what the heck does that mean?" I had zero issues with the recipe.



Now, my presentation isn't perfect. The ice cream was melting while I was adding the last of the toppings. But I am 100% proud of the way it turned out and it was DELICIOUS! 


Please don't judge me for using paper plates. 😂 I have 3 children and despise doing dishes, so I use paper plates as often as possible. 

It was a hit with my kids as well. Needless to say it didn't last very long after it was finished! I can't wait to make more desserts from this awesome book!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon