Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Manwhore by Katy Evans is LIVE


Buy on Amazon > http://amzn.com/B00MK395BU

Add to Goodreadshttps://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22892122-manwhore

Christy's Review:

Manwhore by Katy Evans

4.5 I CALL DIBS stars!!!


   photo 34198b31-78cb-452a-a288-3ff2eb105038_zpseurrpfjt.jpg


A new Katy Evan’s book with the title “Manwhore”. I was sold. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve read by this author and Manwhore was no exception. Once I started reading, I didn't want to stop. I was completely enamored with Malcolm Saint.

Malcolm Saint is anything but a saint. He’s a rich and powerful man. And lets face it, he’s a manwhore. And Rachel is a journalist who will do anything to get her story. And her story is Saint.

   photo 40c7bf1b-fa92-4985-bd9e-054a602d2cfa_zpskvn0oytb.jpg


Malcolm Saint is a character you will fall for. Yes, he’s a shrewd business man, a complete alpha and can be difficult, but there is so much more to this man then what meets the eye. I loved getting all the revelations about him.

The more time Rachel spends with him, the more she tries to get for her story, the more she sees of him as well. She sees him. The real Malcolm Saint. And she’s torn. Her job is so important to her. There is so much insta-lust between these two in the beginning, but  as the story progresses, so do their feelings. And it’s not good for Rachel.

   photo 0516061c-ba38-4042-a5e5-092c10b206a8_zpsyvoeru5s.jpg


Rachel is determined. She’s sweet, kind and likable. There were moments towards the end I wanted to knock some sense into her, but any choice she made I didn’t love, I understood why she did it, so it was okay.

The first half of the book really drew me in. I loved seeing Rachel and Saint’s relationship progress. They have such intense chemistry. I love when you can just feel the spark between two people. No matter how much Rachel tried to deny it, you could feel it. After she let herself feel, things just got even better between them.

   photo 5038262a-decf-465c-afe2-10802f97d892_zps5ccncgje.jpg


The ending was intense and yes, a cliffhanger that will leave you dying for the next book. I can’t wait to read more about Rachel and Saint. I just have to know what happens between these two!

Manwhore is a steamy, intense and alluring read. Once you start, you won’t want to put it down. Malcolm Saint will intrigue you and fascinate you. And once you finish, just like me, you’ll NEED the next book! Manwhore+1 can’t come soon enough!

 
“I’m so alive with you. I’m so alive with you, you make everything pop for me, everything stand out.”


   photo 518c693d-a5ec-455c-8cea-790d9d3a6a31_zpsm3pcrobd.jpg

 

“There’s never a right time for you to fall. It’s why they call it falling. It’s an accident. In one second. You just pray that wherever you land, you’re not alone there.”

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon