Thursday, November 13, 2014

Long Hard Ride


Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James


Christy's Review

Long Hard Ride (Rough Riders, #1)Long Hard Ride by Lorelei James
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 Smokin Hot stars!!!


   photo 09c6126d-b063-4793-8b16-46515986ce17_zpsef71e2e3.jpg


One girl from the city exploring her sexual fantasies and three hot as hell cowboys helping her do just that. Yeah. This book is every bit as steamy and sexy as it sounds! It was a quick read and one of the HOTTEST books I’ve read all year. From beginning to end. Word to the wise- if you don’t love m/f/m or a little m/m this might not be for you. But if you love a fun book with loads of smutty goodness along with a some emotion and an actual story, you’ve found the right read!

Channing Kinkaid wants an adventure. Her first experience with a cowboy didn’t go all that well… but then she met Colby McKay. He’s a bull rider who travels with his two other cowboy friends/ropers. He invites her to travel along for the week. The catch is she’ll not only be with Colby, but his friends too. Channing is more than up for the challenge. She’s been dying to let loose and explore this side of herself.

There’s a lot of sex. I mean A LOT of sex. All kinds of sex and it’s HOT sex. I especially loved the threesome scenes- some of the best I’ve read… But really, there is a story. It’s not only sex with nothing else. I loved Colby and Channings story. Seeing their relationship grow from just the sex to so much more is always a great thing.  The side story with Trevor and Edgard was nice too. I’m interested to see how their story plays out along the line.

Overall I enjoyed this book. It was smoking hot and highly entertaining. I’ll for sure be picking up more from this author/series down the line when I’m in the mood for some heat!

   photo d394d29f-d745-4b88-8687-0e0b5a5981f9_zps123c29a9.jpg


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon