Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Author Events

I've seen people asking "how can I find out when there are author signings?" And I thought that it would be a great idea to put together a post that has all the upcoming author events and links to info about each one. I may not find every single one so if I miss one PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know so I can add it to the list! I'm sure I'll be adding tons more, so check back often!

Phoenix Author Signing

Seattle Author Signing

Motor City & Windy City Tour

Toronto Author Signing

Lovely Ladies and Naughty Books

London Author Signing

New Adult Sleepover Weekend

Richmond Author Event

NOLA Author Event

Cleveland Author Event

Penned Con St. Louis

Queen City Indie Con

Portland Author Event

Houston BOOKRAVE

Candy Coated Author Event

Chicago Author Event

Tennessee Valley Author Event

North Shore Author Signing

Southern Girls Author Event

RT Book Lovers Convention

Altria Indie Author Events

Indie Mash UP

Rockin Holiday Indie Bash



No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon