Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Nicole Edwards Devotion

Devotion (Club Destiny, #5)Devotion by Nicole Edwards
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

5+++++ Stars

Nicole Edwards mind amazes me, absolutely amazes me. This woman knows how to write a love story, and of course some major hot sex scenes. With each and every book she takes us even further into these characters and I feel what each of them feel. Temptation was my favorite book by Nicole, I just instantly fell in love with Luke, Cole and Sierra. When I found out Nicole was working on more for Luke, Cole, and Sierra I was jumping up and down with excitement.

With Devotion we get more into the threesome relationship and all the insecurities that come with it. Instead of dealing with pleasing one person you have 3 hearts coming into play and its that much harder to satisfy each person if everybody involved doesn't express their desires.  photo 3Hearts-Pink.jpg

We got to see another side of Luke and Cole in Devotion. Luke lost most of his growly temper and Cole seemed to take some of that from him. I loved hearing Luke smiling more and being more open with his feelings. However, both men were still insecure with the fantasies they were harboring inside of them. Which leads to a very emotional and pivotal point in their relationship.
 photo tumblr_lqluw98O2o1qbo6vuo1_500-1.jpg

When Cole voiced his insecurities, I felt like my heart was going to break in 2 and I cried like a baby. And then add in Luke's insecurities and I was a complete mess.

Sierra is just a beautiful soul, I love how open and understanding she is with these 2 men. She seems to know exactly what each of them need. She knows that they each need something different from the relationship and when they need it. And then add in sweet little baby Hannah and how amazing each father is with her and I got teary eyed again.

And the ending. WOW I don't want to spoil this for anybody so that's all I'm going to say about that. Trust me when I say, this a book worth reading. Nicole Edwards NEVER disappoints!



Link to Nicole's website
http://www.nicedwardsauthor.com

Purchase link for Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Devotion-Club-D...

Purchase link for B&N
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/devot...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

BBU - Coming Soon